Twitter Updates

Sunday 22 July 2007

and so it begins

well here is my first post of my new blog its probably going to be quite a quick one as its one in the morning and i have to work again tomorrow. firstly excuse the grammar in this blog its mine and i care very little for grammar. so as most of you know i am going to israel for three months in a last attempt to forget about the misery that awaits me in cape town and also really just to have a party and a good time before i find somewhere to settle down for another year or 2 be it dubai, australia or new york . i also want to have this blog because im sick of the hassle,temptation,addictiveness (you decide) of facebook which i wont be checking while i am in israel so if anyone wants to get hold of me you can through this blog or just mail me it 69kaoz@gmail.com seeing as how i have not yet left i will probably end up talking about whats been happening at work and whats been going through my head but for now my cigarettes have run out and i need to sleep.